Happy Wednesday, my friends! I hope that your week is going wonderfully. My week has been full of planning future content for the blog, catching up with some friends, and some job related things! Tomorrow my sister and I are beginning our Christmas baking, and man oh man, we have a lot to do. Our Mommom Minnow always made all kinds of cookies for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and we're trying to hold onto that tradition. I'll be sharing some of Mommom Minnow's Christmas cookie recipes on here next week, so stay tuned because they're really good.
Tonight I'm stopping by to share my third gift guide of the season with you all! This gift guide is perfect for the foodies in your life. I think there's something for every foodie on this gift guide: the baker, the health enthusiast, the coffee lover, and the wanna-be bartender ;P Let's get right into my picks!
1. Vitamix Blender: Everyone should have a Vitamix blender in my opinion. I LOVE ours. We had other blenders before, but they always left me kind of chewing the kale in my smoothies, and who wants to be chewing on a smoothie? Not this girl! This gift is on the pricier end, but if you have someone in your life who loves making smoothies, soups, or even frozen margaritas, this is an amazing gift!
2. Cheese Knives: If you have a friend that loves hosting wine and cheese nights, this is a great gift option! I mean, cheese is absolutely one of the most delicious foods out there (at least in my opinion haha), but these beautiful marble cheese knives will take wine and cheese night to the next level.
3. Latte Bowls: These bowls are the perfect gift for a friend that just moved into her first apartment or home. They're perfect for holding snacks or prepping ingredients for cooking and baking!
4. Veggetti Pro: Another fun pick for the health enthusiast in your life! This Veggetti Pro can turn almost any vegetable into "noodles". You can use a zucchini to make zoodles, which is a really great substitute for spaghetti in Italian dishes. You also could use the Veggetti on a potato to make shoestring baked fries in the oven! The possibilities are endless with this one, friends :)
5. Bottle and Cork Screw: How cute would this little set be for the hostess of the holiday party you're attending? This set would also be an adorable stocking stuffer, and it would be the perfect addition to your friend's stylish bar cart.
6. Playful Dish Towel: You can never have enough dish towels, right? So, why not have cute dish towels to display?! I think that this Kate Spade one is so fun. Another great hostess gift, and it'd be great paired with the bottle and cork screw set!
7. Russet Measuring Cups: This pick is one you'll want to get for your friend or family member that loves to bake. I'm a huge baker, and I would love to have some cute measuring cups to use. This is just one of the sets that Anthropologie has, so make sure to check out all of their options!
8. William & Sonoma Hot Cocoa: I get this hot chocolate for my future brother-in-law every year now because he loves it that much. Honestly, I think any family member or friend would love to receive this hot chocolate as a gift! They have plain, peppermint, and salted caramel, so you're sure to find a flavor your loved one will like.
9. Golden Monogram Mug: This mug will hands down be a winner for the coffee or tea lover in your life! I know my family members will be laughing when reading this, because I'm pretty much a mug hoarder. I mean, if you drink a lot of tea and coffee you have to have lots of fun and pretty mugs to drink it out of, right? Right.
Alright, my lovely friends, I hope that this gift guide makes your holiday shopping a bit easier!
Happy gift giving!