Hey, friends! I'm dropping by tonight with my second gift guide of the holiday season. This gift guide is perfect for your friends who are currently obsessing over the Gilmore Girls revival. I'm late hopping onto the Gilmore Girls train (I'm only on season 4 currently) so I won't be done in time for the revival, but I'm loving the show so far! Let's be real, love is probably an understatement. IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER (besides Parenthood which I'm totally procrastinating on finishing the last season because I don't want it to ever, ever end). I know, I'm being a tad bit dramatic, oops!
Anyways, I hope that this gift guide helps you pick out a gift for your friend that loves Gilmore Girls, or maybe you'll find something you want to add to your wish list :)
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham (AKA Lorelai Gilmore): This book is a collection of personal essays about Lauren's time filming the revival of Gilmore Girls, her journey through her career, navigating Hollywood, and so much more. This is at the very tip top of my Christmas list, and I think any Gilmore Girls fan would love this as a gift! You can preorder it now on Amazon, the actual release date is the 29th of this month.
- I'd Rather Be Watching Gilmore Girls Sweatshirt: The perfect cozy gift to cuddle up in during a Gilmore Girls marathon. No girl would turn down this cute sweatshirt!
- Luke's Diner Mug: The classic choice, a Luke's diner mug. I think every Gilmore Girls fan needs one of these to drink coffee out of...like a Gilmore, of course ;P
- Oy With The Poodles Print: If you watch the show, you know this line. I think this would be such a fun gift for a friend's office. How cute would it be within one of those gallery walls?!
- GG Pencils: The perfect stocking stuffer! These pencils are so adorable. The pink pencil says "I love you like..." and then the white pencils say things like "Lorelai loves coffee," "Rory loves to read" etc. So fun, right?!
- Stars Hollow Candle: For the candle lover in your life who's also a Gilmore Girls groupie, I've found you the perfect gift! This candle has notes of maple leaves, apples, toasted marshmallows, and fall spices. It'll transport you right to Stars Hollow.
- Where You Lead Bracelet: I'm kinda-sorta obsessed with this bracelet. How cute would it be to get one for you, your sister, and mom, or you and one of your best friends? There's different variations of this bracelet on Etsy, but this is my favorite one!
Alright, friends, I hope that this gift guide helped you find some cute gifts for the holiday season! Anyone else out there frantically trying to binge watch Gilmore Girls to catch up before the revival?!